Inside the latest issue of Outdoor Fitness Adventure:
– Getting to know cover star @susie_chan_ 3x Marathon des Sables finisher.
– The marathon man Dean Karnazes details the recipes that fuel his big runs
– Running T’s and big wheel MTBs tested
– A bothy adventure in Wales
– Crosstraining advice from the experts
– Climbing in Austria
– The Fjord Triathlon
Plus lots, lots more!
Get the issue delivered straight to your door for no extra cost by ordering online HERE
Sign up for a subscription HERE
Download the digital version HERE
About the magazine
Outdoor Fitness & Adventure is about running along trails, hiking up mountains, sleeping under the stars, riding on two wheels through mud, carrying all you need to survive for a week on your back, swimming in lakes, tarns, rivers, brooks – anywhere but in a bowl full of chemicals. Outdoor Fitness & Adventure is about exploring places overseas, but more so about exploring what’s at home – delving into our mountains, hills, forests, and even cities. It’s about making the most of whatever green spaces we can find.
And it’s about getting fit, but making sure that the process by which fitness is achieved and maintained is fun and fulfilling. It’s not just about working out. It’s about getting out.