On Saturday 21st June – Sunday 22nd July, join Land Rover Explore and Sophie Radcliffe (aka. Challenge Sophie – global adventurer & endurance athlete) for a not-for-profit, two-day, coastal adventure on the beautiful Sussex coast.
Please note, you must be 18 years or older to participate.
The Land Rover Explore is a phone designed for adventure, enabling outdoor enthusiasts to stay outside longer and explore further. In celebration of the phone release, we have organised an adventure with Sophie where participants will be able to experience the Land Rover Explore in its element on a hike and overnight camping experience on the coast. The event will include the activities as listed below:
- 18 Mile hike along the Sussex Coastal path
- Picnic lunch break provided by The Outdoor Food Company
- Sunset cooking master class with Young Chef of the Year 2013, Dina Spencer
- Exclusive performance by a Bluegrass and Country band based in Cornwall
- Q&A from Sophie Radcliffe, global adventurer & endurance athlete
- Wood painting workshop from local carpenter and artist Amy Isles Freeman
*Please note: this is a community driven camping event. Shared yurt tents will be provided for guests, however you are more than welcome to bring your own tent if you’d prefer.
All proceeds from this event will be donated to Sophie’s youth empowerment initiative – Trail Blazers.
TrailBlazers is about helping teen girls develop the mindset and skills needed to live confidently and courageously in the modern world through adventure, active challenges and mentorship. The program is currently working 100 girls across six schools in London and Kent. If you would like to read more about the program, you can do so here.
Things you will need:
- Sleeping bag + mat
- Walking boots and socks
- Waterproof jacket
- Warm/thermal layers
- Water bottle
- Small daypack to carry belongings
- Sun cream + hat
- Swimming costume
- Credit card / cash
- Wash bag for the campsite
Tickets can be found here.