Inspired by their ambassador and stand-up-paddle boarding adventurer, Dave Cornthwaite, Aquapac introduces a new way to carry your wares during SUP expeditions.
Dave Cornthwaite has broken World Records – including a 2,400mile descent of the Mississippi River in 2011. His travels have helped inspire a brand new stormproof (IPX6) Duffel and Backpack specifically for long days on the river or canal.
Deluxe Expedition SUP Duffel
With an 80 litre capacity, this tough yet lightweight Duffel weighs just over a kilo and is completely PVC-free. It has an air release valve for easy packing – just squeeze the air out as you roll it closed. There are six VELCRO® straps to attach two paddles to the bag for carrying to your board.
Extra features include:
- Clear map pocket – accessed from the inside and therefore totally waterproof.
- Comfortable quick-dry shoulder straps for portage.
- Quick-access pocket at one end with draining holes in the bottom.
- Lash points so you can secure it to your SUP board.
- Zip pocket on one side to safely secure shoulder straps while you’re paddling.
Deluxe Expedition SUP Backpack
If you prefer the feel of a backpack and want something smaller for daytrips, chose the new Aquapac Deluxe Edition SUP Backpack. Even lighter, weighing in at just 0.6kg, this super light but tough bag has a capacity of 36 litres. Completely PVC-free the Deluxe Expedition SUP Backpack is waterproof to IPX6 for the main bag and IPX4 (splash proof) for the clear map pocket zip.
Extra Features include:
- Clear map pocket, with a splash proof zipper
- Comfortable quick-dry shoulder straps, and a sternum strap for extra comfort
- Proven 3-roll waterproof seal which attaches to compression straps on each side to help securely cinch it down
- Mesh bottle pocket on each side
- Four little lash points to secure it to a board
- Grab handle
For more information, please visit the website.