Merrell has launched a range of winter boots this season that are designed to thrive in the most extreme winter conditions.
They feature Vibram Arctic Grip technology that provides unparalleled traction to allow for quick and safe movement in icy conditions. The revolutionary sole technology also features a thermochromatic indicator which turns blue when the temperature hits freezing, increasing your safety this winter.
They claim to be ideal for winter hiking, ski trips or even walking the dog in the countryside as the cold bites.
THERMO ADVENTURE 6″ ICE+ WATERPROOF
- WATERPROOF SUEDE UPPER
- M SELECT™ DRY IMPERMEABLE MEMBRANE SEALS OUT WATER AND LETS MOISTURE ESCAPE
- TPU WATERPROOF SHELL
- 200 GRAMS M SELECT™ WARM LIGHTWEIGHT, LOW BULK INSULATION KEEPS YOU COMFORTABLE
- TRADITIONAL LACE CLOSURE
- BELLOWS TONGUE KEEPS DEBRIS OUT
- SNOWSHOE STRAP RIDGE FOR STABILITY
- CONDUCTOR™ FLEECE LINING FOR ADDED WARMTH
- MERRELL M SELECT™ FIT.ECO BLENDED EVA CONTOURED FOOTBED WITH ORGANIC ODOR CONTROL
- MOLDED NYLON ARCH SHANK
- MERRELL AIR CUSHION IN THE HEEL ABSORBS SHOCK AND ADDS STABILITY
- EVA MIDSOLE FOR STABILITY AND COMFORT
- VIBRAM® ARCTIC GRIP® OUTSOLE FOR SUPERIOR TRACTION ON WET ICE
For more information, please visit the website.