This fruity mixed berry breakfast smoothie with crunchy oats will get your morning off to a great start, seeing you through until lunchtime.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp porridge oats
- ½ x 480g pack frozen Love Life Berry Smoothie Mix
- 150g Low Fat Natural Yogurt
- 300ml apple juice
1. Toast the oats in a small non-stick frying pan for 5 minutes until golden.
2. Place the smoothie mix straight from the freezer into a blender with the yogurt, apple juice and 2½ tbsp of the oats, and whizz
until smooth and thick.
3. Pour into two glasses and serve with the remaining toasted oats scattered over the top.
This recipe comes from waitrose.com.