In honour of National Vegetarian Week, we’ve got this yummy veggie dish from Waitrose that’s quick and easy to prepare…
Total time: Ready in 10 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado, roughly chopped
- ½ cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 300g frozen garden peas
- 20g pack dill, a few sprigs reserved to decorate
- ½ x 25g pack mint, leaves picked, plus extra leaves to decorate
- 1 lemon, zest, and juice of ½
- 1 tbsp extra virgin avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp pure clear honey
- large pinch sweet smoked paprika, plus extra to serve
1. Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender with 600ml cold water and blend until smooth.
2. Season to taste and blend again until it reaches the consistency of double cream – add more water, if needed.
3. Divide between four bowls and scatter each with the reserved dill, extra mint leaves and a pinch of smoked paprika.
4. Finish with a couple of ice cubes and a splash more avocado or olive oil, if desired. Serve immediately with crusty bread.